Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ipad2 and its e-reader capability

The purpose of this message is to let others know that I recently purchased the ipad2--at the current moment I am very pleased with this new computer device.

I decided to list this comment on my blog about the importance of reading because the ipad2 can function in a variety of ways as an e-book or e-reader, meaning reading books utilizing the ipad2.

There are several discussion questions I have for current e-book readers using the ipad2:
  • How often do you utilize your ipad2 for reading books?
  • Are there any particular very good apps that you have downloaded to your ipad2?
  • What are some of your favorite works of fiction and non-fiction that you have read using your ipad2?
  • Are there any positive as well as constructive feedback you can share about how your ipad2 functions as a e-reader?

Concluding Remarks: 
  • I am simply looking for current ipad2 users to share their positive and constructive feedback about the ipad2 in general and how this device functions as an e-reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment